For College of Engineering Online Students
Here you can always find the up-to-date course enrollment information for upcoming semesters. Click the link below to view the spreadsheet with available courses across all CoE online programs for an upcoming semester. The links to semester enrollment course lists will be made available on this page a few weeks before the first student enrollment times each semester.
If you have questions about which course(s) to take, please contact your Program Director or Student Services staff for advising assistance. If you need assistance with the enrollment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact your Student Services staff or the Program Director with specific questions by posting in one of the support forums, or your Program Group forum.
Important Related Notes
- Once you are ready to enroll in courses, you may follow the Course Search & Enroll instructions from the UW Knowledgebase.
- For specific program and curriculum planning information, students should view the “Course Planning Information” section within their specific Community & Support site Program Group Page, or contact your Program Director and/or Student Services staff member.
Most of our online courses have some type of scheduled live web conference. If your course has a web conference, everyone has access to the web conference link from the course site navigation once the course site is published at the beginning of the semester. Every scheduled live web conference throughout the semester will be recorded, and students will also have access to these recordings through the course website.
The CoE Online Course Web Conference Master Schedule is a google spreadsheet that we keep as up to date as possible in order to provide our students with advance information of specific web conference times. We update this information as we receive it from course instructors. This is typically at least 2 months prior to the start of the semester. If you do not see your course listed, then please check back because we continually update this schedule as we receive new information from instructors.
We do our best to provide an archive of example syllabi for our online courses. This archive provides our students with a rough idea of course topics, expectation, readings, assignments, etc. The course syllabi are organized by their home program, then by course number. Use the links below to browse the syllabus archive.
Students should keep the following in mind when viewing course syllabi:
- Example syllabus are not available for every course.
- Some courses are only available to students in certain programs. Check with your student services staff if you have questions about a particular course.
- Syllabus are available for view-only, and do not allow downloading.
- Since our courses evolve each time they’re offered, students should remember that the details from an example syllabus may change, such as textbook information, assignments, and dates. The information within these example syllabus should only be used for a tentative understanding of what you might expect if you take the course.
- The repository contains syllabi from all of our programs, so if you do not see the course or program you’re looking for, make sure to navigate through each page of results.
** All links will open a UW Box folder which houses example syllabi. A UW NetID is required to view course syllabi. If you are a new or prospective student, please contact the Student Services team, and they can provide you with a share link that viewable.